Suggestion from Aleksey S.

Jan 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

"To that end there is a confusion about Bango versions on iOS because in summer we had all those betas called 2.0, 4.0 and 5.0. Could you may be call non-CoreData SDK 2.1 or something very different?

Finally, there is still CoreData data model at least in the SDK that I have. Could you may be remove it and otherwise strip any reminders of old stuff and call it a point release just to avoid confusion and make it neat. Also in Integration Guide the code sets analytics.postUrl BGO_SETTING_POST_URL_DEBUGand if they are not careful to comment it out the data do not show up when they move to production, so may be you should update the guide. Explaining the difference between analytics.logEnabled and analytics.debugLog would help too since I've seen both of those turned off resulting in no events sent..." - Aleksey S. 

May 21, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Yeah, I noticed the BGO_SETTING_POST_URL_DEBUG set in the integration guide and thought that was a bit odd.

Could we have a better explanation about posting URLs? I can't see and explanation anywhere as to why why or what I'd change it to.

Also the logEnabled and debugLog is very confusing at first. I assumes logEnabled meant debug Logging initially and then wondered why I wasn't getting any debug logging when I turned it on.

aside form those things, integration was fairly straightforward.

Cheers,

Antony.